Add This Great Meeting To Your Calendar Today And Plan To…
- Reconnect with friends and build new relationships
- Learn from today’s thought-leaders at 40+ workshops
- Enjoy restorative self-care activities each day
- Learn about new mental health-related resources in the Exhibit Hall
- Find new resources in the Mentor Bookstore
- Earn up to 36 CE hours (6 CEs of Law and Ethics) MFTs, LEPs, LPCCs, and LCSWs
- NEW! Post a job or find one at the MFT Associate Job Fair!
Keynote Speaker Dr. Gabor Mate Shares Insights on Addiction Treatment
Gain Insights Into the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) study with
Keynote Speaker Dr. Vincent Felitti
Guest speakers Shanna Kopp and Annie Petersen of SoulPaws share insite on their workshop on Animal Assisted Therapy and Disorder and Trauma Recovery.
"The CAMFT organization is pivotal in my professional development as a marriage and family therapist. CAMFT continues to progress and improve the cause of the mental health profession through continuing education, advocacy and relational building within its community. I am proud to be part of CAMFT and to call them my friends." - Ernesto Segismundo, LMFT
“I liked the card game, it allowed us an alternate and fun way to get traffic to our booths!.” – Luis Barnett, Grand Canyon University
“I loved this conference! Soo nurturing and educational at an advanced level; well organized; adequate food, loved the morning oatmeal; just wonderful!’ – Shirley Madden, LMFT
“Overall another great year that I thoroughly enjoyed! Great job CAMFT!” – Helena Turner, MFT Associate
“The conference was an intense but wonderful experience! Loved it. Kudos to everyone involved in making it happen. Thank you!” – Michael Wiley, LMFT
“I hope the CAMFT staffers have had a chance to catch up on their rest. Bravo! The best conference I have been to in my professional career!” - Lynne Hostein, LMFT
“I always enjoy the CAMFT conference and recently became a CAMFT certified supervisor. I am proud of this accomplishment.” – Rebecca Kuga, LMFT
Because the Need is Urgent and Your Challenges are Many
The success of your practice depends on you.
- You need to know the best approaches to mental health therapy
- You need insight on the most effective means for treating patients
- You need to be tuned-into the issues impacting a patient’s ability to obtain therapy
All while taking care of yourself.
Attend Advancing the Art and Science of Psychotherapy and experience the finest continuing education presented by top educators and practitioners. See the latest mental health resources and products and take advantage of special conference-only pricing.