Enforcement, Interpretation, and Eligibility
In the enforcement and interpretation of the following terms, the decision of the Executive Director and/or Conference Planning Committee is final. Executive Director
and/or Conference Planning Committee may make such further terms and rules, as it shall consider appropriate for the proper conduct of the Exhibit Hall and
Conference. CAMFT reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company for inclusion in the exhibit. It reserves the right to reject, eject, or prohibit an exhibit
or Exhibitor for any reason. In applying for exhibit space, each Exhibitor/Sponsor agrees to abide by the terms in this prospectus. Participation as an Exhibitor or
Sponsor at Advancing the Art and Science of Psychotherapy is not considered a CAMFT endorsement of product or service.
- Each Table-top measures 3' X 6'. Note that these are table top exhibits and not 10' x 10' exhibit spaces. All tables will have tablecloths. Two chairs per
table will be provided, and trash can. On-site accommodations of electricity cannot be guaranteed.
- Exhibitor fees do not include attendance in classes or Conference events, other than the exhibit space/area, the Welcome Reception, and any Sponsored
Lunches. Exhibitors wanting to attend Conference workshops, sessions, or paid luncheons must register as an attendee and pay for the full
Conference, daily package, or event fee.
- Exhibit Personnel: Up to three people may exhibit per company/organization. Additional Exhibitor personnel may participate at an additional fee of $100 per
additional Exhibitor personnel, up to six total.
- Badges: CAMFT will furnish identification badges for each Exhibitor and Exhibitor personnel. All names of Exhibitor personnel must be submitted to CAMFT one
week prior to the conference. *Note there is an On-site name change fee of $25 per name change.
- Music: Exhibitors are prohibited from playing music in the exhibit area.
- Table assignments are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, except for Sponsors who receive premium locations. Exhibitors will receive a table
assignment four weeks prior to the Conference. Exhibitors may not assign, sublet, or share any portion of their allocated space without express written
permission from CAMFT. Tables next to a wall are usually reserved for Exhibitors with banners and/or electricity.
- Selling from your exhibit booth is permitted. Please have your sales permit available.
- Non-Exhibitors: No firm, group or organization not assigned space in the Exhibit Hall, who has not purchased a Take One Table or Bag Insert, will be permitted
to distribute information within the Exhibit Hall or public Conference areas. Exhibitors are requested to inform CAMFT of their knowledge of any such occurrence.
- Conduct of Exhibitors: Exhibitors will conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times within the Exhibit Hall. No canvassing or
distribution of materials outside of an Exhibitor’s own rental space is permitted. Entry into other Exhibitors booths without permission is prohibited.
- Deceptive Practices: Any Exhibitor suspected of fraudulent, slanderous or deceptive practices towards CAMFT or Conference attendees may be barred from
exhibiting at the Conference. Anyone barred from exhibiting may be at the sole discretion of the Executive Director and any decision shall be final.
- Operation: Exhibitors will keep exhibit(s) open and staffed at all times during the Exhibit Hall hours. The Education and Events Coordinator reserves the right to
restrict exhibit to a minimum noise level and to suitable methods of operation and display of materials. If for any reason the Executive Director deems an exhibit
or its contents disruptive or objectionable, the exhibit will be subject to removal. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any items
that the Executive Director considers objectionable to the Conference’s well-being. In the event an eviction or restriction is enforced, CAMFT will not be liable for
refunding rental fees or funds for exhibit equipment rental. Exhibitor agrees that CAMFT may substitute the actual space assigned to Exhibitor if necessary.
- Installation and Removal: All storage and handling charges due to failure to remove exhibit materials from the display or storage area at the conclusion of the
move-out period shall be the responsibility of the Exhibitor. CAMFT reserves the right to resell vacant exhibit tables after conference start time. There are no
refunds for Exhibitors who do not show up (see unoccupied space).
- Damage to Property: Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to building, floors, walls, columns, tables, or to any other Exhibitor’s property. Exhibitors may
not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive, or any other coating to building columns, floors, walls, or tables.
- Fire, Safety, and Health: The Exhibitor agrees to accept full responsibility for compliance with local, city and state fire, safety and health ordinances
regarding the installation and operation of equipment. Only fireproof materials should be used in exhibits. The necessary fire precautions will be the
responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- Unoccupied Space: CAMFT reserves the right, should any rented Exhibitor’s space remain unoccupied on the opening day, or should any space be forfeited
due to failure to make payment, to rent that space to any other Exhibitor, or to use that space for such purposes as it may see fit without any liability on its part.
This clause shall not affect the obligation of the Exhibitor to pay the full amount specified in the Exhibitor space agreement.
- Security and Liability: The exhibit room will be locked after hours; however, the Exhibitor is cautioned when leaving property of value in the exhibit room during
and after exhibit hours. It shall be the responsibility of the Exhibitor to maintain insurance coverage against injury to persons or damage to or loss of property
or to meet its obligations under this agreement in such amounts as the Exhibitor shall deem adequate. The Exhibitor agrees to make no claim, for any reason
whatsoever, against CAMFT, the hotel, or any other contractors for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, or for any injury to herself/himself or employees.
Nor will claim be made for any damage of any nature or character, including damage by reason of the failure to provide space for the exhibit, removal of the
exhibit, or the failure to hold the conference as scheduled.
- Hosting a function in conjunction with a CAMFT event/conference must receive prior approval from CAMFT.
- Cancellation Policy: Request for refund for cancellation exhibit space must be in writing and received by CAMFT 30 days prior to the conference. A $100
administrative charge will be withheld from each refund. No refunds after 30-day cut-off or for no shows. No refunds for Sponsorships.
- CAMFT retains the right to reject applications for any reason.
- Consent to Use of Photographic and Video Images: CAMFT and its affiliates may be photographing, videotaping, audio-taping or webcasting CAMFT
meetings, activities, and CAMFT-sponsored events. Registration, attendance at, and/or participation at any of these events constitute an agreement by the
registrant or attendee to these activities and to the use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image, likeness, or voice in photographs, videotapes,
electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
- Fragrance Sensitivity: To keep the environment free from unnecessary irritants, participants are asked to refrain from wearing heavily scented perfumes,
colognes, or other products.
- IN FAIRNESS TO THE ATTENDEES AND OTHER EXHIBITORS, ANY COMPANY WHO VACATES THEIR SPACE PRIOR TO CLOSE OF CONFERENCE
WILL BE FINED $50. The charge will automatically be added to the credit card used to purchase the booth space or sponsorship. NO EXCEPTIONS!