Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Exhibitor Shipping and Receiving Details
Label should have the name of whomever will be picking up the boxes and name of group.
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco will only accept prepaid packages. The hotel will refuse any packages delivered C.O.D. and the hotel will not notify the shipper.
When sending materials/packages to the hotel, all packages must contain a label giving the following information:
- Return Address
- Company Name _____________________________
- CAMFT ANNUAL CONFERENCE April 25-27, 2019
- Group Contact: Nancy Milazzo
- Name of Person that will Claim Package and
Date of Arrival: _________________ Booth # _______
- C/O Hyatt Regencyh San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
Due to the lack of storage space, all packages must arrive no more than three (3) days prior to function dates, which would be, April 22, 2019. The following lists the fees associated with the handling of boxes at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
To view and print the shipping Label to Hotel for booth materials, please click link at bottom of page.
| Box Under 25 lbs
|| Box 26-50 lbs
|| Crates/Boxes up to
| Crates Over
- A per box handling charge applies to all packages moving to/from vehicle; received by and/or shipped by the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. The fee does not include prevailing shipping fees.
- Packages will not be delivered unless exhibitor contact is present. Priority will be given to those exhibitors who have made appropriate advance arrangements.
- Please note additional fees apply for oversized/weight boxes.
TOTE BAG INSERT
For Grand sponsors and any exhibitor who has purchased the Tote Bag Insert service, only one insertion is accepted. The marketing material must be no larger than 8-1/2" x 11"; a quantity of 800 are needed, and must be shipped directly to the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel by Tuesday, April 22, 2019 in order for your piece to be stuffed into the conference bags.
To view and print the shipping label for Take One Table Material and Tote Bag Insert Material, please click link at bottom of page.
Please note: The Hotel and CAMFT do not accept any liability for equipment, goods, displays or other materials, which arrive unmarked or fail to arrive at the Hotel. It is very helpful to monitor tracking numbers of boxes and location of shipment, prior to calling the hotel for box delivery confirmation.