CAMFT JOB OPENING
CAMFT is looking for an experienced and dynamic Program Manager to strategically lead our Certified Supervisor and Continuing Education Provider Approval programs. You will oversee and manage all projects throughout program development and marketing. Both programs have the potential to grow significantly, but require someone highly skilled to analyze the existing programs for areas of weakness and strength, create short and long-term goals for growth and success, and develop and maintain them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess, develop, and manage the programs and their activities to maintain and expand program participation and success;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the programs;
- Develop and maintain marketing materials of the programs;
- Manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally with others;
- Ensure implementation of program policies and procedures;
- Develop and deliver presentations related to different aspects of the programs;
- Work with the Marketing Department to promote the programs;
- Develop, maintain, and track the programs’ annual budgets;
- Stay current on factors and trends that impact the programs and their participants;
- Perform root cause analysis on project shortfalls and take corrective action as necessary;
- Regularly review and optimize the process and documents;
- Work with internal staff, volunteer committee, state regulators, and CAMFT membership;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management, marketing and communications, psychotherapy or a related field desired. MFTs are encouraged to apply;
- 5+ years of project management experience preferably in association management and/or education program management;
- Outstanding time management and organization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and facilitate teams to achieve quality solutions;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Business and marketing savvy;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Public speaking skills and comfort;
- Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict;
- Ability to interpret, and apply statutes and regulations;
- Self-starter who goes the extra mile to provide exceptional support and follow through; and,
- Ability to lift 45 lbs
Salary range is $55,000 - $62,000, commensurate with experience.
This is an office position. Occasional travel required.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including vacation; 401k; medical, dental, and vision plans; and much more!
CAMFT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Submit a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com