CAMFT Educational Foundation Strategic Planning Committee
August 31, 2017
Responsible for developing, modifying and evaluating the strategic plan/goals and objectives of the Educational Foundation.
The Committee shall be comprised of up to five (5) members of the Association, one (1) of whom shall be the Chair and one (1) of whom shall be the Vice-Chair of the current Educational Foundation Board of Directors, and a minimum of two (2) members will be clinical members. No other CAMFT or Educational Foundation Board members shall serve on this Committee. Diversity in committee composition is desired.
Committee members are appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the CAMFT Educational Foundation Board of Directors for a term of two (2) years. A member may serve as Chair for up to two (2) years, if re-appointed.
The Committee meets up to four (4) times per year via teleconference or video conference, unless otherwise determined by the Foundation Board, and has on-going communication, as necessary, via electronic transmission.
- Review the strategic plan/goals and objectives noting omissions, areas in need of change or modification, areas needing clarification, or areas needing further review.
- Be prepared to make recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors regarding proposed changes and modifications and the rationale for such proposed changes to the strategic plan/goals and objectives.
- Make recommendation to the Foundation Board of Directors as to the priority of achieving the goals and objectives identified in the strategic plan.
- Evaluate the Foundation’s effectiveness in achieving the goals, objectives and strategies identified in the strategic plan/goals and objectives.
- Committee members are required to sign: Committee Member Participation Agreement, Conflict of Interest Policy, Anti-Trust Compliance Policy, and Consent to Electronic Transmission.