CAMFT's Annual Conference
CAMFT’s largest live Event, CAMFT’s Annual Conference, celebrated
its 50th anniversary in 2014 with almost 700 people in attendance and has been
growing ever since!
The conference offers an exhibit hall with up to 50 booths where attendees
can experience two and a half days of interacting with key mental health resources and vendors with complimentary
meals provided by our generous sponsors.
The conference also offers three and a half days of the newest, thought-provoking
workshops, delivered by well-known
keynote presenters, experts and knowledgeable peers. The topics and presenters
are selected by CAMFT’s Continuing Education and Annual Conference Planning
Committee. By attending the conference, thirty-five continuing
education (CE) hours can be earned, including the six-hour Law and Ethics
requirement for license renewal. Popular workshops are videotaped and conveniently
offered for purchase on CAMFT’s On-Demand Learning Library.
Networking activities are offered to those who wish to participate and connect
with fellow LMFTs, interns, and trainees. Join the ranks of many who enjoy
the collaboration and have developed lifelong friendships through repeat Annual
Conference venues offer theater or classroom seating in the meeting rooms,
professionally appointed amenities, easy accessibility, beautiful surroundings
and discounted group rates. CAMFT rotates the Annual Conference from Northern
California to Southern California from year to year.
The Annual Conference is a continuing education opportunity you will not
want to miss if you are an LMFT, LCSW, LEP, LPCC, Certified Alcohol and
or an RN. Be sure to add CAMFT’s Annual Conference to your calendar today!
10 Reasons Therapists Must Attend
- Earn 6 CE hours of Law and Ethics training by a CAMFT staff attorney
- Recharge, re-energize and refocus
- Dynamic and engaging keynote and invited presenter workshops
- 35 CE hours can be earned in three and a half days!
- Plenty of self-care expressive therapy activities
- The Self-Esteem Bookstore offering a wealth of mental health materials
- Large exhibit hall filled with mental health-related resources
- Networking and complimentary meals
- CAMFT PAC fundraiser luncheon
- Exhibit hall game and CAMFT Educational Foundation drawings and valuable prizes