Will close caption be available? Yes!
How do I earn CE Hours?
- If you purchased the Virtual Experience, you could earn CE hours by watching the recorded on-demand workshops or attending a scheduled live presentation.
Will I need to take a test?
- There is no test if you're watching a live presentation. If you're watching a recording of the live presentation or an on-demand recording, there will be a short test and evaluation to complete before a CE certificate is issued.
How many CE hours are available?
- 17.5 live sessions with 10 newly recorded on-demand content = 27.5 hours.
- CAMFT is approved as a CE provider by the Board of Behavioral Sciences for LMFTs, LEPs, LPCCs, and LCSWs (16 C.C.R. 1887.4.3(3)(D)); Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider# CEP 4046) for a number of contact hours and the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP-EI Provider #IS-95-319-1021). Pre-licensed members and associates may earn hours of experience for attending CAMFT workshops as approved by their supervisors.
How will I receive my CE certificate?
- Immediately after the live workshop, you will be issued a survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will be issued a CE certificate to print or download.
- If you are viewing the on-demand presentations or recording of the live presentations you will need to complete the survey, and successfully pass an exam, and you will immediately be issued a CE certificate to print or download.
Where can I find the handouts or PowerPoints?
- If provided by the presenter, the workshop handouts or PowerPoints will be available in the course “resources” tab. Please note that some presenters choose to not make their PPTs available.
I purchased the registration but did not receive a receipt or confirmation. Who do I contact to get a receipt or confirmation?
I paid for the Virtual Experience; however, I have a time conflict during a live event, and cannot make it. How do I access the recording?
- Most of the live workshops will be recorded. Recording will be available in the course after (5) five business days.
- Due to contract restrictions, Dr. Joy DeGruy’s and Dr. Erlanger A. Turner’s workshop will not be recorded, and the PowerPoint will not be available as a handout.
Am I allowed to screenshot or record any of the presentations?
- No, not all of the presenters have provided permission to share their copyright material.
How long will I have access to the workshop recordings to earn CEs?
- Access to the Virtual Experience will be available May 7 – August 7, 2021.
Do I need to log in with my CAMFT account to access the Live workshops and the pre-recorded On-Demand workshops?
- Yes! Please sure to keep your CAMFT login and password handy so that you can easily access the Virtual Experience.
Where can I see the schedule of Live workshops?
Please visit our website at https://www.camft.org/org/virtual21 and click on the workshops tab.
Request for refunds must be made in writing and received by CAMFT by May 5, 2021. The Administrative fee for cancellation shall be $25. There will be no refunds after May 5, 2021.
System Requirements/Technical Assistance
How Can I check to see if my computer/laptop meets the system requirements to view the Virtual Experience?
- Make sure you’re able to access the Virtual Experience by checking the system requirements for your computer.
Who do I contact for technical support?
- For Technical Support contact BlueSky at (888) 705-6002 / (858) 201-4136; 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m EST; firstname.lastname@example.org.